The Singh lab is currently accepting applications from doctoral students and we’re also hiring postdocs on an NSF-funded project on the evolution of recombination rate. Learn more about how to join the lab!
Annette Estevez, Ph.D.
Ari Winbush, Ph.D.
Amanda Bonner, Ph.D.
Sabrina Mostoufi, B.S.
LyAndra Lujan, B.A.
- M. Victoria Cattani, PhD (2016)
Vicky is currently working with Eva Garland Consulting
- Bethany Dumont (co-mentor 2013-2016)
Beth is currently an assistant professor at The Jackson Laboratory
- Heather Hines (co-sponsor 2010-2012)
Heather is currently an assistant professor at Penn State University
- Kathyn P. Kohl (2013-2014)
Kathryn is now an assistant professor at Winthrop University
- Sophia Frantz (MS, 2020)
Sophia is currently a Scientist I, Biology R&D at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Chad M. Hunter (PhD, Genetics, 2016)
Chad is currently a Project Specialist II at INC Research/inVentiv Health
- Matthew Robinson (MS, Genetics, 2014)
Matt is a bioinformatics developer at LabCorp
- Lucas MacMillen (2019-2021)
- Elizabeth (Liz) Jurado (SPUR, Summer 2019)
- Dana Truempy (2014-2016)
- Amy Kelly (2014-2015)
- Kaitlyn O’Shea (2013-2015)
- Goran Cetkovic (2014)
- Savannah Jackson (2013-2014)
- Haylee McLean (2013-2014)
- Stephen Gilene (2013-2014)
- Dallas Criscoe (2012-2014)
- Jeffrey Adrion (2011-2012)
- Dhriti Nayyar (2011-2012)
High school students:
- Supriya Sivadanam (Summer 2014)
- Karl Widney (2013-2014)