The Singh lab is currently accepting applications from doctoral students and we’re also hiring postdocs on an NSF-funded project on the evolution of recombination rate. Learn more about how to join the lab!
Annette Estevez, Ph.D.
Ari Winbush, Ph.D.
Audra McClure-Begley, M.S.
(with her husky/pitt mix Rhea)
Amanda Bonner, Ph.D.
Sabrina Mostoufi, B.S.
Sophia Frantz, B.A.
(co-mentored by William Cresko, Ph.D)
- M. Victoria Cattani, PhD (2016)
Vicky is currently working with Eva Garland Consulting
- Bethany Dumont (co-mentor 2013-2016)
Beth is currently an assistant professor at The Jackson Laboratory
- Heather Hines (co-sponsor 2010-2012)
Heather is currently an assistant professor at Penn State University
- Kathyn P. Kohl (2013-2014)
Kathryn is now an assistant professor at Winthrop University
- Chad M. Hunter (PhD, Genetics, 2016)
Chad is currently a Project Specialist II at INC Research/inVentiv Health
- Matthew Robinson (MS, Genetics, 2014)
Matt is a bioinformatics developer at LabCorp
- Elizabeth (Liz) Jurado (SPUR, Summer 2019)
- Dana Truempy (2014-2016)
- Amy Kelly (2014-2015)
- Kaitlyn O’Shea (2013-2015)
- Goran Cetkovic (2014)
- Savannah Jackson (2013-2014)
- Haylee McLean (2013-2014)
- Stephen Gilene (2013-2014)
- Dallas Criscoe (2012-2014)
- Jeffrey Adrion (2011-2012)
- Dhriti Nayyar (2011-2012)
High school students:
- Supriya Sivadanam (Summer 2014)
- Karl Widney (2013-2014)